WorkAbility is an individualized and supportive employment program owned and operated by UCP of Southern Arizona (UCPSA) a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching and preparing people with disabilities for competitive, integrated, and sustainable work opportunities in southern Arizona.
WorkAbility is having a new building Open House on May 3 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm -- Please join us!
- Summer session Starting Line for Employment will be in June and July 2019
- If you are interested in attending the summer program there is an orientation Friday 3/29 9am-1pm and Monday 4/1 1pm-5pm RSVP required to Hannah Woelke at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unable to attend one of the orientations please contact Hannah Woelke at email@example.com
- Starting Line for Employment Fall classes will start in August 2019
- Spring Heirloom Farmers Market Event, located at the Rillito Park, is TBD on a date in May 2019
Donations made to WorkAbility/UCPSA qualify for the Arizona Tax Credit. Donors can receive a tax credit up to $200 for individuals and $400 for couples. The credit is automatic; no special form is needed.
We value our donors! We have recieved multiple donations for a variety of our needs!
Please visit our donor page by clicking the button below.
Would you like to hire a person with a disability?
WOTC Tax Credit info
Accessing an untapped talent pool
WorkAbility Job Coach Corner
Do You Want to Become a WorkAbility Job Coach?
Click Here to learn more about the expectations, what being a Job coach means, and applying for a job!
What does it mean to be a WorkAbility Partner?
- Access to Disability Awareness Training to their management and staff
- Have a resource in WorkAbility to answer questions and provide direction for employees with diverse abilities
- Access to an untapped talenet pool of individuals with diverse abilities
- Advertisement on the WorkAbility website
- Potential to be an internship site for students to work on tasks to assist the business
- Possibly provide an opportunity for an individual(s) to be employed