WorkAbility is an individualized and supportive employment program owned and operated by UCP of Southern Arizona (UCPSA) a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching and preparing people with disabilities for competitive, integrated, and sustainable work opportunities in southern Arizona.
Starting Line For Employment Sessions
- Spring 2022 session begins on January 3rd , 2022
- If you are interested in attending any of our Starting Line For Employment sessions, contact: Brande Kitzberger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay tuned for our virtual orientations set for a couple of dates in March 2022 for Summer — Stay tuned for the dates…
Up coming Events
Twice per year, WorkAbility students participate in the Entrepreneurship week. They create a product, research, create a marketing plan, and then sell their wares at the Rillito Heirloom Farmer’s Market!
This experience allows students to practice all of the skills they are learning throughout the semester and apply these skills in their community. We have a food product that we make as a way to participate in the Farmers market.
Stay tuned for our next Farmer’s Market!
Donations made to WorkAbility/UCPSA qualify for the Arizona Tax Credit. Donors can receive a tax credit up to $200 for individuals and $400 for couples. The credit is automatic; no special form is needed.
We use donations and grants to fund our technology needs such as computers, software for our computer lab, and products and equipment for our WorkAbility Cafe.
We value our Donors!Please visit our donor page by clicking the button below.
HOW WE PROVIDE eMPLOYMENT sERVICES
Click on the link below to read about our goals and philosophy on employment services for individuals with disabilities. We also do carving and customizing of positions, read more below:
If you are interested in employment with WorkAbility, complete our Employment Application or click on Careers on the main menu.
Would you like to hire a person with a disability?
WOTC Tax Credit info
Accessing an untapped talent pool
What does it mean to be a WorkAbility Partner?
- Access to our Benefits to Hiring and Disability Awareness Training for your management team
- Have a resource in WorkAbility to answer questions and provide direction for Job Seekers with diverse abilities
- Access to a talent pool of individuals with diverse abilities and perspectives
- Advertisement on the WorkAbility website and social media pages
- Potential to be an internship site for students whom need a “hands on” experience and exposure to what work looks like and how to do tasks that will support your business
- Potential for an individual(s) to be employed by you
- Receive supports and resources from our job coaching and development team